Thursday, May 30, 2013

RAGEKILL and the end of an experiment

If I were to say that my only purpose for bring Mastema into the facility was to kick babies and torment Branch, I would be lying. I sent him in armed to the teeth with a mission.
Kill Branch.

Mastema excels at his job.
However, it seems that the blubber absorbed the first shot, but it's a good thing our favorite dark fairy has plenty of rounds.
That's right, Branch. Stand up so he has a better target.

The next shot found its mark, but Mastema had some rather strange thoughts about the whole incident. Please say you aren't thinking what I think you are.

Grim: "This fucking guy again?"


Time to go, shit for brains.

Good lord, another skinny Branch ghost. Even in death I won't be able to tell them apart.
As I was watching Grim, the game informed me that one of the baby Branches was going to have a birthday. I instructed one of the Branches to remove it from the crib so it could get on with aging up. However, this asshole had a different plan. The moment the burrito was placed on the floor, he raced over to put it back in the crib. I canceled the action repeatedly, but he ignored me. If you've ever had a sim age up while in the arms of another, you'll know it isn't pretty. Its resulted in a few lost sim children, and I would not allow one of the Branches to escape in this cheap manner.
After demanding he stop 3 times, I finally deleted the crib, but that didn't stop him.
We now have a hover babby, and I was forced to ragekill Branch. I thought dying my interrupt him from messing with the damn baby, but it happened too late.
Ever the one to fuck up the order of things, Branch's painful death had to interrupt the birthday.

Hover babby watches the scene while screeching about his lack of gravity.
Of course, one of the other screeching turds decided this was a great time for his own birthday. At any life stage, Branch is one ugly shit.



Hover babby will steal your soul.

And so another Branch shuffles off to the hall of remembrance.
Just what I always wanted, another starvation ghost.
Of course, Mastema was thoroughly delighted by the scene and he showed up to revel in the carnage.
He swapped a few evil stories with Grim before his departure.

Only one spot left...
Finally, the babby Branch that started this mess has decided to have his birthday. He hovered up to the second floor to celebrate this joyous occasion.
Yep, still ugly.
Even Branch is horrified by the hover toddler. Or perhaps he's just eating flies again.
And now it's time for the unexpected part of this post. The experiment is over. Unfortunately, I will no longer be killing Branch or any other sim for shits and giggles.
My game (and possibly my computer) have had enough of my shenanigans, and it has come to a grinding halt.

So, I've been forced to bring the experiment to an untimely end.
Who knew that death would actually be an escape for Branch. I just didn't expect that death to be that of my computer.

Hopefully the torture of Branch Timbley will continue on in your games! Kill him once (or a few times) for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! :( Sorry to hear that the experiment was cancelled by the higher-ups, I'll miss reading about how to kill Branch.

    ReplyDelete