Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Bit Pekish

Following the death of Branch from the diabeetus, the facility fell into a depressed funk. The Branches were suddenly aware that this foreboding estate was not just any old lot, and their future was getting more uncertain by the moment. They spent their days and nights mourning the passing of their clone, while feeling that their sim god had forsaken them.

No, Branch, I haven't forsaken you. I fucking hate you.

To fully express the depth of my feeling for Branch, I built him a new structure in the back of the lot.
I call this "The Room of Abundance." It should be abundantly clear that your days are numbered if you find yourself here. 

The truly inspired idea of leaving the fridge in plain sight but blocked can be attributed to BLOODIEDHELL. She's disturbingly creative when it comes to making torture scenarios worse.  Also, like the bars in the main windows, the bench comes from lisen's jail set. I'm not sure I've ever gotten more use out of a single set of CC.

Back to our experiment! Oddly enough, I've never allowed a sim to starve to death the old fashioned way in TS3. I'm generally too impatient, and I just drag their hunger bar all the way down to get it over with, but that seemed far too easy for Branch. Admittedly, the room is pretty comfortable in spite of the lack of food. He has a couch to nap on, a working toilet, and I even allowed him to keep the book he had crammed up his ass. So I picked my Branch at random, and I teleported him into the room (can't risk adding a door).

 Immediately on landing, he looked horrified at his new circumstances. A cackled with delight as the terror registered on his face. With only 14 hours remaining on his hunger timer (why didn't you feed your self when you had a chance, tubby), I wandered off to check on the other Branches. I was shocked to find that they were doing...
 Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Their grief kept them from doing anything of any value for days. They wandered around sobbing, peeing on the floor, and licking dirty plates, but they did nothing of any interest. As much as their misery delighted me, it's not particularly compelling material.

At one point, everyone was in the red. That gave me the fiendishly delighted moodlet for a bit, but it still wasn't enough to keep my attention. I hit fast forward, wandered away to get a snack, shaved my cat, watched a 6 hour art house movie, drove to Canada, and read War and Peace while waiting for them to get their shit together. I got back in time to see that I had 32 minutes left on the starvation timer. I gleefully yanked my camera over and started taking pictures.

Any minute now...any minute...

 Branch threw one more tantrum over being unable to reach the fridge before his timer expired. I cackled wildly, waiting for the moment. 

Suddenly, he started to sway...
YES! YES! YES! Here we go!

Wait...Why is he snoring? Where is the 'expire' thingy? At that moment, the sim god's questions were answered as a second timer started. Branch has 24 more hours before he starves to death.

This fucking guy.

While I settled in to wait for the next 24 hours to pass, I decided to watch the rest of the boring Branches, and I discovered treachery afoot.

 
MOTHERFUCKER! No wonder the cow plant hasn't put out its cake tongue. These little shits have been feeding it behind my back. I promptly moved the plant to a sealed room next to The Room of Abundance. That should solve things.

While we wait for Branch to die, let's take a look at the continuing disintegration of the facility.

The dining area has grown far more disgusting than I would have ever imagined. Yet Branch continues to plop down here to eat his food. I noticed him making faces while he ate, and I realized that he was alternating between eating and trying to catch flies with his tongue. 

Oh...

Oh god...

What are you doing, man?

Resisting the powerful urge to bulldoze the whole facility at that very moment, I decided to drink some antacid and soldier on. The BTMCBF must continue. 
Upon leaving the hell that is the dining facility, I discovered something far more interesting in the yard:

Could it be love? Or would that be self-love? Are we watching Branch masturbate again?

My head hurts just considering this affair. I'll deal with this nonsense in the next post. Let's get back to the slaughter. 

 His timer is up. He's starting to stumble but I'm not sure if it is simply because of his continued mourning for Branch.

 Well, would you look at that. It appears that his this is the final timer.
 Grim: "Again? Really?" Yes, Grim. I'll get you a back brace for your next visit. You should thank me for the added job security.
 What is this? Branch is actually thin!! Perhaps The Room of Abundance is the best thing that ever happened to him.

And our memorial continues to grow...

Next post: We get to the BF of the BTMCBF

Prepare your vomit bags.





No comments:

Post a Comment